1 NEWS NOW's Anna Whyte sat down with National MP Judith Collins and Labour MP Carmel Sepuloni, to ask questions ranging from their view on the inquiry into Operation Burnham after Nicky Hager's Hit & Run allegations, the latest 1 NEWS poll and what they wanted to be at 10-years-old.
The segment is part of the Political Showdown series, where the MPs ask each other the questions.
Questions asked this week:
• Is there one trolling comment that sticks in your mind?
• Last week the government announced an inquiry into Operation Burnham after Nicky Hager's Hit & Run, do you think it's about time? Or a waste of time?
• The 1 NEWS Colmar Brunton Poll came out last night, what do you think about this?
• If you had to go out to lunch with one member of the opposite party, who would you go with?
• Do you have a hidden talent?
• When you were 10, what career did you want?
• Judith, you have one of the most well-known nicknames in politics, can you explain where the name came from, and if you like it? Carmel, do you have a nickname in politics? If not, is there one you'd like?
• Carmel, as Minister for Disability Issues, what is the biggest issue facing that sector? Judith, as spokesperson for Housing & Urban Development, what is the biggest issue in that sector?
If you have any questions you would like to ask, or MPs you would like to see go up against each other, tell us via Facebook or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ana Klemencic Cabuk talked of her experience in the swanky Lindo Wing of London's St Mary's Hospital, revealing what is in store for the Duchess of Cambridge.