There have been two fires in Auckland toda, one at a business and another at a house in which one person injured.
The first fire was at Autoguru NZ on Church St, Onehunga. Fire and Emergency New Zealand were called to the scene at 10:33am.
There have been no reports of injuries.
The second blaze, a house fire, was at Brookby Rd, Clevedon in which one person was injured.
Fire and Emergency New Zealnad were called to the blaze at 10:33am and they believe an exploding generator may have caused the fire.