Competition Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Survivor Season 2 Live Finale – Double Passes
1. What’s the prize?
5 winners will each win 1x double pass to Survivor NZ Season 2 Live Finale at 6pm on Sunday 29 July 2018 at the BNZ Theatre (Vodafone Events Centre).
Please note: winners are responsible for all travel costs and incidentals including, but not limited to, accommodation and transport to the Vodafone Events Centre in Auckland.
2. Entry period.
12pm Friday 13th July 2018 to 12pm Monday 23rd July 2018. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry.
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
· Enter via the Survivor New Zealand Facebook page by commenting on the Survivor Live Finale post with who the ultimate survivor in your life is.
· Be a New Zealand resident.
· Be 13 years or older. If you’re between 13 and 18, the prize will be given to your parent/guardian (so be nice to them!).
· Please note you may only enter once during the entry period.
4. Choosing a winner.
The winner will be drawn at random by TVNZ at the end of the entry period. We’ll contact you via Facebook message. The prize winners must accept their prize within 48 hours of their name being drawn otherwise the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner may be selected at TVNZ’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
5. Delivery of the Prize
TVNZ will deliver the prize to the prize winners.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
6. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
7. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter. Simple.
8. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
9. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
10. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you’re not allowed to enter if you’re connected to TVNZ or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ, the programme producer, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren’t able to enter either.
11. Unless we’ve stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
12. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
13. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
14. You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
15. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
16. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
18. If we can’t get hold of you within 48 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email and keep your phone handy!
19. For some competitions (eg where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you’re eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
20. Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
21. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
22. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
23. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
24. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the competition promoter.
25. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.