Tash & Hera - Mini Pavs
with Kawa Kawa Cream
(quantities according to flavour preferences and number of guests)
Berries (fresh and freeze-dried)
Chocolate (to decorate)
1. Beat egg whites in a bowl to form soft peaks.
2. Add sugar until mixture is glossy and thick.
3. Add vanilla, vinegar and cornflour.
4. Spread meringue mixture onto baking paper, using a piping bag or similar.
5. Bake until outsides are crispy. Leave to cool before lifting off baking paper.
6. Beat cream to form soft peaks.
7. Add dried kawa kawa and icing sugar.
8. Blitz kiwifruit and sugar together to make sauce.
9. Garnish with toasted coconut, berries and chocolate to serve.