Charlotte & Maddie - Coconut Shrimp
with Mango Chilli Dressing
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3/4 cup panko crumbs
1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
1 cup fresh mango, peeled and diced
2 Tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp red onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp chilli
1 tsp red chilli, finely chopped
3 Tbsp coconut milk
1. Start by placing flour, salt, panko, coconut and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Dip the shrimp into the mixture, giving them an even coating.
3. Place the shrimp into a deep-fryer at 180 degrees. Cook for 2 minutes until golden brown.
4. Drain shrimp on a paper towel and keep warm to serve.
5. To make the dressing, place ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning accordingly.