Jaryd & Ben - Fillet of Beef
with Cherry Salsa and Seasonal Vegetables
1 fillet of beef
3 tsp mustard
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt & pepper
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 clove garlic
2 tbs vinegar
1. Trim skin and tie the beef fillet.
2. Combine mustard with cumin and smoked paprika, to make the crust for the fillet.
3. Cover the entire fillet with the mustard mixture. S
4. Season well and place in the oven for 25 minutes (for medium rare).
5. Take out of oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
6. Boil and then lightly pan fry broccoli and asparagus with a sprinkling of garlic and chili flakes.
7. Whisk oil, vinegar and garlic together.
8. Stir in pinenuts and cherries to make salsa.