More Please! - Book Giveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. What’s the prize?
1x copy of More Please! by Manu Feildel and 2x My Kitchen Rules (New Zealand) aprons
2. Entry period:
Monday 20th November 2017 12pm – Monday 27th November 2017 12pm
3. Conditions of entry:
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
• Enter by commenting on the Facebook post with your go-to dish
• Be a New Zealand resident.
• Be 16 years or older. If you’re under 16, your parents or guardians will have to agree to these terms and conditions and enter on your behalf.
4. Choosing the winners:
The winner will be chosen at random by TVNZ after 12pm on Monday 27th November 2017. We will message you via Facebook if you have won. If we do not hear back from you within 7 days, with you providing your contact address, you will forfeit the prize and another winner may be selected, at TVNZ’s discretion, in your place. If you get back to us within 7 days, TVNZ will send the prize to you within 7 days.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
5. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
6. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don’t agree to them, please don’t enter.
7. TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
8. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
9. You can enter more than once if you would like.
10. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately if you’re connected to TVNZ or the competition you won’t be eligible to win the book. This applies to employees of TVNZ, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees also won’t be able to win.
11. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
12. You agree that we can publish your name, location and entry in connection with the competition. You also agree to participate in publicity for this promotion including that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
13. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition. If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
14. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
16. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
17. If we can’t get hold of you within 7 days of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your Facebook messages.
18. Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
19. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, we can award the prize to another winner.
20. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
21. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
22. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ.
23. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.