Stella and Jazzey - Miso Cod
Prep time: 20 mins (+1 hour marinating)
Cook time: 5 mins
1 tbs white miso paste
2 tsp soy sauce
4 x 150g cod fillets
Toasted sesame seeds and coriander leaves, to garnish
Lime cheeks, to serve
1 tsp finely grated orange zest
1 tbs orange juice
1 tbs lime juice
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp mustard
150g red cabbage, finely shredded
150g white cabbage, finely shredded
4 brussels sprouts, finely shredded
1 carrot, finely shredded
1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, cut into julienne
1 cup mint leaves
1 cup coriander leaves
1. Whisk miso paste and soy sauce in a bowl until combined. Add fish and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
2. To make salad, whisk orange zest and juice, lime juice, vinegar, oil and mustard in a large bowl until combined. Add cabbages, sprouts and carrot and toss to coat. Season and refrigerate until needed.
3. Preheat a large lightly oiled non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove cod from marinade and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly caramelised and just cooked through.
4. Add cucumber and herbs to salad and stir to combine. Season.
5. Divide salad among serving plates and top with fish. Sprinkle over sesame seeds and coriander and serve with lime cheeks to the side.