Roula and Rachael - Chargrilled Prawns
with Watermelon and Basil
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
12 green king prawns, peeled, deveined
2 tbs light olive oil
Watermelon & Basil Salad
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbs finely grated palm sugar
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp chilli sauce
4 cups cubed watermelon
1 bunch basil leaves, finely chopped
½ small eschallot, finely chopped
1. To make salad, whisk lime juice, sugar and sauces in a large bowl until sugar dissolves.
2. Toss prawns with oil and season well.
3. Heat a large chargrill pan over high heat.
4. Add prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
5. Add watermelon, basil and schallot to dressing in bowl and toss to coat.
6. Serve prawns with salad.