Jess and Emma's Top 20 Best Quotes
The sharp-tongued Sydney sisters brought a new form of wit to the MKR table.
From day one, Jess and Emma weren't afraid to tell us how they really felt.
It's true, they rubbed some people up the wrong way with their outspoken opinions and criticisms, but in the end, we came to apprecaite their dark humour, as did the other contestants.
No hard feelings girls, we know it was all in good fun.
The MKR journey ended for Jess and Emma, when they finished the Ultimate Instant Restaurant round at the bottom of the leaderboard.
Here's some of our favourite Jess and Emma quotes from the season.
1. “The age game? I’d prefer to play Pick Up Sticks and poke them in your eyes.”
2. “I pack better lunches for my three-year-old’s day care.”
3. “I think if they’d put a boot on my plate it probably would’ve tasted better.”
4. “There’s gooey and then there’s pooey.”
5. “If I could push the food off and just eat the plate, I would. I think that would taste better.”
6. “A moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips. It’s worth it for cheesecake.”
7. “Shit tastes better with a smile.”
8. “Elimination is better than eating food off the ground.”
9. “Olga and Valeria, isn’t it vulgar and malaria? Because that’s what their food was like.”
10. “The beetroot kind of tasted like after it rains, if I was to go outside and eat dirt.”
11. “Meanwhile, Bubba Gump over here, I’m having prawn nightmares. If it’s not bad enough that I have to peel the thing, I have to… how do I put this ladylike?... take out the poop chute.”
12. “We’re being quite nice to each other today aren’t we Emma? No hair-pulling, no scratching. Mum would be proud.”
13. “Please stop saying that Suong sleeps with her food, it’s conjuring really bad images in my head.”
14. “It’s like putting lipstick on a pig. It’s still ugly.”
15. “I blow bubbles well. Remember I’m a blowfish, I live underwater.”
16. “Watching Suong eat a pheasant will potentially give me nightmares tonight. Oh Lord.”
17. “Liver sounds amazing… for my cat.”
18. “You know that saying, when people say, ”what am I, just chopped liver?” Well now I understand, because that’s ugly.”
19. “I just got forked by Manu.”
20. “Haters gonna hate, Jess and Emma gonna plate. Boom.”
The final rounds of MKR continue Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 7.30pm on TVNZ 2. Stream the latest episodes right here.