22 Kath & Kim phrases that you need to adopt into your vocabulary right now
1. Great hunk of spunk
An attractive person, or affectionate nickname for your other half.
2. Look at moi
Snap out of it and listen to me.
Please, with emphasis, usually accompanied by eye-rolling. Not to be mistaken for good manners.
Over, phonetically. Because spelling is not important.
A type of wine, for classy ladies only.
6. I have a feeling in my waters
Predicting something to come, kind of like a sixth sense.
Mind your own business, butt out, don't be a sticky beak.
8. Does it make me a crim to keep myself trim?
When people mock your fitness efforts, they're only jealous.
9. The bees knees
The best thing since sliced bread.
10. Zip your lip
Hush your mouth, shut up, be quiet, etc.
11. I’m not a housewife, I’m a hornbag
Know your worth. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
11. You’re a little B...
Rhymes with itch.
13. If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, you’re talking from Uranus
Don't listen to other people's rubbish excuses.
14. We’re making our beautiful, sensual relationship a mere formality
A logical (sort of) way to describe an impending marriage.
A “9 til 5” kind of relationship.
16. The camera must have misheard me
Even if you said it, it might not be true.
17. Can I run something up your flagpole?
Pitch an idea, get a second opinion.
18. Pash rash
The undeniable glow of true love.
19. This calls for BBQ shapes
Special occasion? Always celebrate in style.
20. I have a date, a sticky date
You don’t need company when you can have pudding.
21. You’re not a freckle, you’re a mole
An annoying person who’s in your face. You can thank Kel for this sick burn.
22. No way, Jose
I disagree with everything you just said.
Stream all of Kath & Kim Season 1 right here.