The Shahrouks - Vanilla Cupcakes
1 ½ cups caster sugar
250g butter, softened
1 ½ cups milk
2 vanilla beans, seeds scraped
4 cups self raising flour
480g chocolate hazelnut spread
Mixed lollies, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line 24 holes of a standard muffin/cupcake tin with paper patty cases.
2. Place eggs and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk together for 6 minutes until light and fluffy. Add butter, eggs, milk and vanilla seeds and mix until combined. Add sifted flour and fold through until just combined.
3. Fill paper cases about ¾ full and bake in oven for 20 -25 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and place onto wire rack to cool.
5. Place chocolate hazelnut spread into a piping bag and pipe onto cold cupcakes. Decorate with mixed lollies.