Watch: Young boy accidentally swallows party hooter which whistles every time he breathes

share

Source:

1 NEWS

An unfortunate young boy was left honking with every breath after accidentally swallowing a toy party hooter in Argentina.

The eight-year-old had to be taken to hospital by his parents, when they were unable to remove the usually amusing party accessory by themselves.

Doctor Gomez Zuviria, who operated on the boy in an emergency in the north-western Argentine province of Tucuman, release footage of the unnamed eight-year-old as a warning to other parents to be more vigilant.

The video shows the boy looking very downcast as he breathes in through his mouth, making a honking noise similar to that of a goose every time he does.

The footage has proved popular online, racking up over eight million views since it was posted last Wednesday.

The boy has now made a full recovery.

loading error

refresh