South Auckland man dies in accident at father's funeral in Tonga

share

Source:

1 NEWS

A South Auckland has died after being electrocuted at his father's funeral in Tonga last week.

'Isileli Paul from Otara was helping set up tents at his family home in Kolomotu'a in Tongatapu on August 3 when according to news site Kaniva Tonga, citing police, he touched a power cord.

Police say he died instantly from electrocution and they are  investigating his death.

Tributes have been paid on Mr Pulu on his Facebook page with one person writing: "Rips bby Isileli Palu miss u so much love u bby Isileli."

loading error

refresh