Police hunt for Wellington man suspected of string of indecent exposures

share

Source:

1 NEWS

Police are hunting for a man who indecently exposed himself to women on a walking track and performed an indecent act on himself in Mount Cook, Wellington, on four separate occasions. 

New Zealand Police

Source: 1 NEWS

The incidents started on November 15 last year, with the most recent exposure last Tuesday. 

The man, aged between 40 and 50, approached women on the Prince of Wales Park walking track and then performed an indecent act on himself. 

He is said to have a shaved or balding head, wearing glasses and possibly of Maori or Asian descent.

Detective Sergeant Haley Ryan said the behaviour was "unacceptable". 

"We believe this man lives locally to the park and that someone from the area will know who this is, or may have seen a male matching this description.”

People with any information can call 04 381 2000, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

loading error

refresh