The 180-foot superyacht Plvs Vltra has anchored off the coast of Tauranga - believed to be up to NZ$54 million worth of boat.
CNBC reported in 2015 that GoPro founder Nick Woodman put in an order for a superyacht from dutch shipbuilders Amels, to be delivered in 2017.
Though ownership details are kept strictly confidential, it's possible that Woodman is the owner Plvs Vltra, but there is also another superyacht which was delivered last year called Driftwood which some speculate may be his.
Yachts of the size of Plvs Vltra typically cost between US$35-40 million (NZ$47.7-$54.5 million).
According to Boat International, Plvs Ultra has numerous luxurious features, including;
- A large swimming pool on the main deck
- Fully-appointed spa facilities
- Numerous watercraft and water toys like jetskis
- Architecturally designed interior featuring marble and golden artworks
- Suspended chandeliers
- Limited edition Parallele piano
- Custom embroidered silks
- Full gym
- Movie theatre
- Spa pool and sunpads
- Top speed of 16.5 knots (30kmh)