Fire sparked at Auckland home by Molotov cocktail

share

Source:

1 NEWS

A house in the Auckland suburb of Glen Innes was evacuated in the early hours this morning due to a blaze caused by a 'fire bomb'. 

The ‘fire bomb’ was thrown into the Glen Innes property in the early hours of this morning, emergency services said.
Source: 1 NEWS

Police and fire services were called to a house on Tosca Lane around 2.24am. 

The fire started when a Molotov cocktail was thrown at the property, causing damage to the front of the house. 

No injuries have been reported. 

loading error

refresh