Grove restaurant in Auckland has been included in TripAdvisor's top 10 fine dining restaurants in the world.
The Grove, which was opened in the Auckland CBD in 2004 and serves modern New Zealand food with a French twist, came ninth on the list.
Reviewers on the travel site reserved special praise for Grove’s passionfruit soufflé.
Owners Annette and Michael Dearth opened The Grove in 2004, with a focus on New Zealand food with a French twist. TripAdvisor reviewers rave about its passionfruit souffle.
Grove was the only restaurant in Australasia on the list with the top prize going to French restaurant Au Crocodile in Strasbourg.
Two Spanish restaurants rounded out the top three with Martin Berasategui in Lasarte and El Celler de Can Roca in El Celler de Can Roca second and third respectively.
1. Au Crocodile, Strasbourg, France
2. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
3. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
4. Restaurant Sat Bains Nottingham, United Kingdom
5. Restaurante Benazuza, Cancun, Mexico
6. La Colombe, Constantia, South Africa
7. TRB Hutong, Beijing, China
8. Ristorante Villa Crespi, Orta San Giulio, Italy
9. The Grove Auckland Central, New Zealand
10. David's Kitchen, Chiang Mai, Thailand
11. Adam's, Birmingham, United Kingdom
12. Maido, Lima, Peru
13. Indian Accent, New Delhi, India
14. Restaurant Christopher Coutanceau, La Rochelle, France
15. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Great Milton, United Kingdom
16. Gabriel Kreuther, New York City
17. Ristorante Lido '84, Gardone Riviera, Italy
18. Epicure, Paris
19. Azurmendi, Larrabetzu, Spain
20. Ciel Bleu Restaurant, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
21. i Latina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
22. Da Vittorio Brusaporto, Italy
23. Tin Lung Heen, Hong Kong
24. Europea, Montreal, Canada
25. Daniel, New York City