Re: is TVNZ’s youth-focused alternate news brand
Re: was created as an innovative platform to cater to audiences that are currently underserved in the mainstream media with a focus on youth, Māori, Pasifika and regional audiences.
We partner with brands to create native and sponsored content.
Visit the Re: website here and discover something new.
- Social media based - Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Covered over 60 topics and created over 1000 videos
- Videos are housed on the website permanently
- Videos on homepage for up to 1 week
- Feature video takeover
- Featured series on homepage
- Brand logo and brand messaging to direct people to website
- Teaser of the video that links through to the Re: website
- Full video published
- Brands tagged in copy of teaser and full video posts
- Marketing spend to boost posts (additional budget can be added, if requested)
- Crossposting of the video between Re: and the brand page (optional)
- 15" Instagram Story linking through to the video on the Re: website
- Brand tagged in Story if applicable
- Story can be 'Featured' on the Re: Instagram profile for up to 1 week
- 60" Instagram Post - a cutdown of the video
- Post can be boosted if agreed upon with client
- Full video published to YouTube at the same time it's published to Facebook
Contact your TVNZ Sales Rep if you are interested in a commercial partnership with Re: